Matthias Jannausch is a senior associate in the Frankfurt and Düsseldorf offices of Mayer Brown's Antitrust practice.
Matthias advises on all aspects of German and European antitrust and competition law, with a focus on complex merger control proceedings and antitrust investigations before German and European competition authorities and courts. His extensive experiences includes the set up and implementation of compliance programs. Matthias also assists clients in internal investigations with a focus on antitrust infringements, white collar crime and compliance matters.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Matthias has worked for a renowned international law firm in Frankfurt, Dusseldorf and Munich.
- Avedon on the acquisition of a shareholding in FormMed HealthCare AG
- BENTELER Group on the sale of its hot rolling mill in Shreveport, Louisiana, USA, by way of share deal to Tenaris
- DBAG on its acquisition of akquinet and two data processing centers
- Lear Corporation on acquisition of Kongsberg Automotive’s Interior Comfort Systems Business Unit
- Aurubis in a complex phase 2 EU merger control investigation in relation to the acquisition of Metallo Group*
- LKQ in the EU merger proceeding and the subsequent national referral proceeding in relation to the acquisition of Stahlgruber*
(* At previous law firm.)
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Higher Regional Court of Cologne
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Higher Regional Court of Cologne
First State Law Examination, University of Cologne
- Düsseldorf, Germany