Digital infrastructure investors, lenders, developers, operators, and end users turn to Mayer Brown’s global Digital Infrastructure team for strategic legal advice on the commercial and technical issues facing the industry.
A sampling of our digital infrastructure experience includes the following:
- Represented a consortium of financial institutions in a $170 million credit facility with a leading data center provider in Latin America.
- Represented a Fortune 500 fintech company on the sale and leaseback of its two owned data centers.
- Represented a global infrastructure investment manager, in the acquisition of a leading data center and network solutions provider.
- Represented a publicly traded data center owner, operator and developer in the acquisition of a portfolio of five data centers.
- Represented an independent fund manager as lead investor in a $320 million preferred equity consortium investment in a provider of secure, connected data center and cloud solutions.
- Represented a publicly traded data center owner, operator and developer in a joint venture for the acquisition and development of data center property.
- Represented a senior lender in a $302 million construction financing of a data center in Virginia.
- Represented a bank syndicate in a financing for the construction of data centers in Queretaro, Mexico.
- Represented a major data center operator on the acquisition of one of the largest single-site data centers in the United Kingdom.
- Represented a global telecommunications company on the sale of its portfolio of data centers, from which it operates its colocation business, to a global operator and owner of infrastructure assets. The $1.1 billion deal included the sale of 13 data centers in the United Kingdom, Europe and Asia and 18 in the United States.
- Represented a major data center operator on the acquisition and development of a new data center in Amsterdam.
- Represented a data center co-location provider in the negotiation of a turnkey lease in Singapore with a global data center owner.
- Represented a social media company on regulatory guidance with the establishment of data center infrastructure in Hong Kong.
- Represented a Chinese telecommunications company and a Chinese SOE on the establishment of two self-operated data centers including the negotiation of the lease and services agreements.
- Represented a major developer in Hong Kong on a commercial agreement with an international data center and colocation provider on the construction and fitting out of a data center in the New Territories, Hong Kong.
- Represented a major international corporation on the acquisition of its new Singapore data center.