Our Integrated Team
Mayer Brown’s Private Equity, Funds & Investment Management practice includes a global Private Equity team spread across four continents, covering the Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. The Private Equity team at Mayer Brown is recognized as a leading practice in a number of fields and jurisdictions and the firm has been ranked for several years among the very best by Legal 500 and Chambers.
Select private equity representations include:
- Asacha Media Group, a multinational content creator and production company, on their acquisition of Arrow International Media, the UK’s largest independent supplier of true crime programming, with a client base including the BBC, Channel 4, Disney+ National Geographic Channel, CNN and many more.
- Aurelius Equity Opportunities on the acquisition of leading UK online photo retailer Wex Photographic.
- BlueGem Capital Partners on its accepted offer to acquire the DMC SAS group, the world-leading embroidery thread manufacturer.
- Bozano Private Equity Gestão Ltda, a private equity manager of Bozano group, in the formation of a joint venture with an investment vehicle of Mr. Elie Horn (Cyrela) that will focus on investing, directly or through its subsidiaries, in the Brazilian healthcare sector.
- CBPE Capital on the sale of Perspective Financial Group to US private investment firm Charlesbank.
- Pan-European Legal Adviser of the Year – Real Deals Private Equity Awards 2024
- Private Equity Team of the Year – The Legal Business Awards 2023
- Private Equity Team of the Year – The British Legal Awards 2023
- Pan-European Legal Adviser of the Year – Real Deals Private Equity Awards 2023
- Law Firm of the Year – Transactions – British Private Equity Awards 2019
“The team are “very strong legally, commercially and in trying to find solutions. Great client service.” – The Legal 500 UK 2024 (Private Equity)