Mayer Brown offers early-stage and emerging companies business-oriented, timely and practical advice, from initial structuring and assistance with their first capital raise, to advice along every step of their growth trajectory, through a successful liquidity opportunity, whether in an IPO, SPAC business combination, or M&A transaction, and beyond. Our advice is informed by decades of experience working with entrepreneurs, as well as with venture and private equity funds, financial intermediaries, and other investors.
For those affected by the Silicon Valley Bank Receivership, please visit our resource center here.
The Legal 500 US
- Nationwide: Investment Fund Formation and Management: Private Equity Funds (Including Venture Capital)
- Nationwide: M&A/Corporate and Commercial: Venture Capital and Emerging Companies - “Firm to Watch”
“Mayer Brown has a ‘creative and super smart’ emerging companies and venture capital team, led by Paul Chen in Silicon Valley, which has expanded significantly in recent years.” The Legal 500 US
US News Best Lawyers/Law Firms
- USA Nationwide: Venture Capital Law
- Houston Regional: Venture Capital Law
- Utah Regional: Venture Capital Law