Save the Dates
The well-being of our clients and our team members is of primary concern for Mayer Brown. So we are hosting a series of webinars in place of the in-person seminars we traditionally hold each fall in New York, London, Singapore and Hong Kong.
We hope you will join us for these webinars offering insights and open dialogue on developments in the receivables and supply chain market.
Our current schedule:
- July 22: 10 Most Common Insolvency Questions in Receivables and Payables Finance – A Focus on the United States
- July 29: 10 Most Common Insolvency Questions in Receivables and Payables Finance – A Focus on Europe and Asia
- August 12: Capital Markets/Alternative Investors; Investing in the Trade Receivable Asset Class
- August 19: 5 Most Common Questions About Financing Receivables and Payables Through a Platform
- September 2: 5 Most Common Questions About Financing Foreign Receivables; Issues Beyond Simple Perfection, Priority and Enforcement
- September 16: Supply Chain Finance Using Drafts and Bills of Exchange
- October 7: Working Together for Mutual Benefit: Non-Recourse Receivables Purchase and Trade Receivables Securitization
- October 21: Credit Insurance – How Does It Actually Work in Supply Chain Finance?
- November 4: The UN Convention on the Assignment of Receivables – What Is It, and How Will It Change Trade Finance?
We also invite you to share in advance any questions that you would like addressed during the series - please send these to email@example.com.