Our 14th Annual Technology & IP Transactions Conference will take place on October 6, 2022 in Chicago. This interactive forum will focus on legal challenges and growth opportunities in today’s changing information technology (IT) services and software marketplace and include a keynote by Stanton Jones, Distinguished Analyst and Leader of ISG’s Index research.
Program topics will cover:
- KEYNOTE: Top 5 Things You Need to Know About the IT Services Sector
- Structuring IT Agreements for Cost Savings and Resilience
- Turning Around Troubled Outsourcing Deals
- Optimizing Contract Terms for Multi-Layer Tech Solutions
- Navigating Open Source Pitfalls in Transactions
- Monetizing Data
- Avoiding Common Contracting Mistakes for New SaaS Providers
- Demystifying NFTs and the Metaverse
CLE credit is pending.
Leader of ISG’s Index research
Information Services Group, Inc.
Date and Time
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Lunch
12:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Program
5:00 p.m. Networking Reception
Mayer Brown Chicago Office
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Who should attend
In addition to lawyers, we welcome business professionals with experience in the following areas:
- ITO/BPO, System Integration and aaS/Cloud
- Digital Transformation, Innovation and Strategic Planning
- Technology Procurement and Sourcing
- Data Licensing, Use and Monetization
- Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Risk Management
For additional information or to register, please contact Emily Zelten at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 701 8565.