Multinational corporations turn to Arsen Kourinian for counsel on compliance with domestic and international data privacy and AI laws and frameworks. When advising clients, Arsen provides practical and operational guidance on how to harmonize these laws and standards into uniform policies, procedures and practices. Arsen helps clients with organizational leadership policies, privacy and AI policies, data inventories, adtech practices, cross-border data transfers, privacy impact assessments, mergers and acquisitions, AI governance, vendor contracts, privacy by design and human resources data.
Clients benefit from Arsen’s experience with data privacy, adtech and AI, and he works with companies to shape the landscape in these ever-evolving areas.
Companies’ officers and directors turn to Arsen for advice regarding their obligations under data privacy, AI and security laws. This includes training boards and C-suite on implementing internal controls in their companies and governance plans.
- Loyola Law School, JD, magna cum laude
Order of the Coif; Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review; Los Angeles Public Interest Law Journal
- University of California, Santa Barbara, BA, with high honors, History
- Inducted as a Fellow of Information Privacy by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPP/C, CIPP/A and CIPM certified through the IAPP
- Chair of IAPP Advisory Board, CIPP/US Exam
- Authors the CIPP/US and the IAPP’s inaugural AI governance professional exams
- Chapter Chair of OneTrust PrivacyConnect
- Certified as a Privacy Management Professional through OneTrust
- Member of the State Bar of California’s Consulting Group on the Establishment of a Legal Specialization in Privacy Law
- Member of The Interactive Advertising Bureau’s (IAB) Privacy Implementation & Accountability Task Force, which brings together leaders in the privacy community to address critical privacy issues facing the adtech industry