Rohith P. George
Rohith George's practice focuses on helping companies navigate complex commercial arrangements involving mission-critical technologies. This includes advising clients: in the execution of major business transformations that involve the implementation and integration of technology solutions; in the acquisition, development, and/or licensing of rights in a wide variety of emerging technologies and related services; in the negotiation and execution of SaaS and other hosted service agreements; in a variety of transactions involving the outsourcing of business process and technology functions; on IT issues relating to major corporate transactions (e.g., mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, etc.), including assisting with due diligence, negotiating transaction agreements, and advising on post-closing transition and integration.
Digital Transformation, Technology Partnerships, Data and Software
- Represented a leading global bank in the transformation and modernization of its technology capabilities through a partnership with a multinational software and services provider that will develop, launch and maintain new products and capabilities critical to the bank’s technology roadmap.
- Represented a leading global bank in the licensing, development, implementation and hosting of a modern core banking cloud platform for its U.S. consumer and commercial banking divisions, including negotiating long-term agreements with the SaaS solution provider and system implementers.
- Represented a Fortune 500 payments fintech company in connection with its participation in the consortium of companies working on the Libra cryptocurrency.
- Represented a Fortune 100 multinational financial services company in the sale of its prepaid technology platform and the accompanying partnership with a payments technology company for the distribution, processing, and program management of its prepaid and reloadable card business.
- Named to The American Lawyer’s list of 2022 West Trailblazers
- Named to Law360’s 2022 list of “Rising Stars.”
- Named a “Next Generation Lawyer” in Fintech by Legal 500
- Named to the Daily Journal’s “Top 40 Under 40” list
- Northwestern University School of Law, 法律博士（JD）
- University of Southern California, 学士