Volume 3, Issue 4
Mayer Brown’s Capital Markets Tax Quarterly provides capital markets-related US federal tax news and insights. In this issue of CMTQ, we look at Q4 2020.
- Tax Plans of the New Administration
- Select US Tax Considerations for SPACs
- PLR 202035003 – Guidance on Settlement Payments to REMIC Regular Interest Holders
- CIC Services v. IRS: Injunction on Reportable Transaction Reporting?
- Rev. Proc. 2021-12: Extended Relief for Mortgages
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email