Join the Structured Products Association and Mayer Brown on Thursday, July 14, 2022 and hear from industry leaders on the latest developments in the structured products market. Our panels include:
(2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- FINRA’s Notice on Complex Products and Options;
- The SEC’s statements on complex products; and
- What to expect.
Regulatory Focus on ESG
(3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- European developments;
- US developments including the SEC’s proposed “Naming” rules for investment advisers and funds; and
- How the SEC’s proposed rules affects indices and underlying reference assets.
Compliance Issues Related to Structured Products
(3:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.)
- Monitoring program capacity;
- FINRA advertising rules and social media; and
- 2021 ISDA Definitions.
SOFR and LIBOR Updates
(4:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.)
Cryptocurrency and Digital Asset-Related Developments
(4:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.)
The panels will be preceded by a few short remarks by the Structured Products Association.
Speakers and a detailed agenda to be announced shortly.
CLE credit is pending.
Mayer Brown LLP
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
For additional information, please contact Melissa Pfeuffer at email@example.com or +1 212 506 2344.