Our 14th Annual Investment Management Regulatory University is being conducted as a series of webinars in place of the in-person seminars we traditionally hold each spring in Chicago and New York.
The webinars are designed to be insightful and practical while providing business-focused guidance on dealing with the challenges of the changing regulatory landscape in the fund industry.
- September 16: Steering the Course for Growth of Global Asset Management Products—Funds Developments
- September 23: Enforcement Trends Affecting Investment Advisers and Other Fiduciaries
- September 30: Ethical Issues for Investment Advisers
You may have missed:
- September 9: What Investment Advisers Need to Know: GDPR, ESG, US Privacy & Cybersecurity and LIBOR
- September 2: Hot Topics in Investment Adviser Regulation
For additional information, please contact Michelle Stokes at [email protected] or +1 312 701 8374.