Our 14th Annual Investment Management Regulatory University was conducted as a series of webinars in place of the in-person seminars we traditionally hold each spring in Chicago and New York.
The annual webinar series is designed to be insightful and practical while providing business-focused guidance on dealing with the challenges of the changing regulatory landscape in the fund industry.
The recordings and presentation slides are available below for each of this year’s sessions.
Sessions and Materials
- September 30: Ethical Issues for Investment Advisers
- September 23:Enforcement Trends Affecting Investment Advisers and Other Fiduciaries
- September 16: Steering the Course for Growth of Global Asset Management Products—Funds Developments
- September 9: What Investment Advisers Need to Know: GDPR, ESG, US Privacy & Cybersecurity and LIBOR
- September 2: Hot Topics in Investment Adviser Regulation
For additional information, please contact Michelle Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 701 8374.