Our 14th Annual Investment Management Regulatory University—a series of webinars this year—launched with a discussion of regulatory hot topics. Mayer Brown partners Stephanie Monaco, James Schell, Adam Kanter, Matthew Kluchenek and Erika Gosker discussed topics such as:
- Adviser/fiduciary developments
- Marketing activities running amok
- CFTC regulation and practice
- Trends in private fund products: How they have changed and are changing in our new economic normal
- DOL’s reinstatement of the “old” definition of investment advice and proposed new class exemption
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.