The second session of our 14th Annual Investment Management Regulatory University—a series of webinars this year—touches on a number of developments that investment advisers should be aware of in the current regulatory landscape. Please join Mayer Brown lawyers Stephanie Monaco, Leslie Cruz, Chris Chapman, Oliver Yaros, Paul Forrester and Jeff Taft as they discuss:
- GDPR: What current and prospective SEC-registered investment advisers need to know now
- ESG (Re)volution: How to get your share of the $30 trillion (and rapidly rising) of AUM in an evolving regulatory landscape
- US Privacy Laws:
- COVID/WFH Environment -- How privacy and cybersecurity risks have increased
- State Privacy Laws -- How to manage the ever-expanding patchwork of state privacy laws
- LIBOR: What is at stake with the world’s most important number going away on December 31, 2021, and are you ready?
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.