Paris – Mayer Brown has advised LBO France on its acquisition of a majority stake in the French companies ID Market and Sourcidys, alongside their long-standing shareholder/managers.
ID Market and Sourcidys are leading BtoB and BtoC distributors of home & garden products in France.
The Mayer Brown team that advised LBO France included :
- Emily Pennec (Partner), Renan Lombard-Platet (associate) and Adriane Budillon Rabatel (jurist) on corporate/M&A aspects,
- Olivier Parawan (Partner), Pauline Barbier (associate) and Simon-Pierre Ben Soussan (jurist) on tax aspects,
- Patrick Teboul (Partner), Constance Bouchet (associate) on financing aspects,
- Jean-Maxime Blutel (counsel), Orianne Scalbert (associate) on antitrust & competition aspects.
- Julien Haure (Partner), Marine Hamon (associate) on employment aspects.
Public Relations Department
Business Development/Marketing-Communication Manager
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email