Admitted to the Paris Bar, Constance Bouchet is an associate in the Banking & Finance practice of the Paris office.
Constance focuses on structured finance, leveraged finance and asset-based lending transactions. She also focuses on banking regulatory matters.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Constance practiced in the Paris office of another leading law firm, gaining experience in securitization.
In addition to her native French, Constance is fluent in English.
- Advised private equity fund Sagard on the acquisition of Ipackchem, a leading European company specialized in plastic packaging, from Cerea Partenaire and Bpifrance.
- Advised Benitah & Neveux families in connection with the minority investment of a PE sponsor in Gestar.
- Advised the founders of La Maison du whisky on the restructuring of the group's share capital, in the context of the acquisition by Raise of a minority shareholding in the group.
- Advised private equity fund Bridgepoint Development Capital on the acquisition of CIR group from its founders.
- Advised London-based private equity Stirling square CP on the acquisition of Vernet, manufacturer of air ventilation & conditioning equipment for cars and sanitary facilities, from family shareholders .
- Advised private equity fund Argos Soditic France on the acquisition of Revima group.
- Advised private equity fund Raise on its acquisition of Mériguet a leading French company specialized in luxury decorative craft, from Qualium Investissement and Future French Champions.
- Advised private equity fund Quilvest Private Equity on its acquisition of Groupe EDH, a French company specialized in education, from Platina Equity Solutions.
- Advised private equity fund Alpha on the acquisition of the French group Feu Vert, a car repair and spares retail group, from Qualium Investissement and Groupe Monnoyeur.
- Advised private equity fund Chequers Capital on the acquisition of Groupe ECT, a recycling and waste management company.
- Advised private equity fund Eurazeo in the incorporation of the Grape Hospitality group and in its acquisition of 85 hotels in France and Europe belonging to Accor and other real estate investment funds.
- Advised Denis Dumont, the founder of the French Food retail store group Prosol (Grand Frais) on the restructuring of its shareholding and the entry of new investors Sagard and SIGEFI P.E. (groupe Siparex), along with Abénex Capital and Five Arrows, and founder Denis Dumont.
- Advised a group of individuals on the sale of a 28,000 square meters building of offices and retail located in the heart of Paris to Norges Bank Investment management (NBIM).
Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne, Master (M2) in Droit patrimonial approfondi
Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne, Master (M2) in Contemporary History and International Relations
Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne, Master’s degree (M1) of Private law