Global Receivables and Supply Chain Finance Webinar Series
Thank you to those that tuned in to our Global Receivables and Supply Chain Finance Webinar Series. We had over one-thousand listeners and appreciate the time taken to join us.
Below are the links to the webinars held over the last few months. Please feel free to contact any of our speakers for any additional questions you may have.
- July 22: 10 Most Common Insolvency Questions in Receivables and Payables Finance – A Focus on the United States
- July 29: 10 Most Common Insolvency Questions in Receivables and Payables Finance – A Focus on Europe and Asia
- August 12: Capital Markets/Alternative Investors; Investing in the Trade Receivable Asset Class
- August 19: 5 Most Common Questions About Financing Receivables and Payables Through a Platform
- September 2: 5 Most Common Questions About Financing Foreign Receivables; Issues Beyond Simple Perfection, Priority and Enforcement
- September 16: Supply Chain Finance Using Drafts and Bills of Exchange
- October 21: Working Together for Mutual Benefit: Non-Recourse Receivables Purchase and Trade Receivables Securitization
- November 4: The UN Convention on the Assignment of Receivables – What Is It, and How Will It Change Trade Finance?