Dr. Joy Sievers is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown’s Frankfurt office. She joined Mayer Brown in 2022.
Joy focuses on advising private equity investors and corporate entities on German and cross-border M&A transactions. Her practice covers both the buy-side and sell side of acquisitions as well as co-investments and management participations.
- Advising Hydro on the acquisition of Hueck group and its building systems and extrusions business.
- Advising Borromin on the acquisition of EBERLE Controls GmbH.
- Advising Triton on the acquisition of Kälte Eckert.
- Advising Goodyear on acquisition of Reifen Burkhardt.
- Advising DBAG on its acquisition of akquinet and two data processing centers.
10 月 04 日2022 年
8 月 11 日2022 年
PhD in Law, University of Freiburg
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Higher Regional Court Frankfurt am Main
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Frankfurt am Main; German American Chamber of Commerce, New York
First State Law Examination, University of Heidelberg