Dr. Joy Sievers
公司及证券, 合并及收购, 私募股权
Dr. Joy Sievers is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown’s Frankfurt office. She joined Mayer Brown in 2022.
Joy focuses on advising private equity investors and corporate entities on German and cross-border M&A transactions. Her practice covers both the buy-side and sell side of acquisitions as well as co-investments and management participations.
- Advising Entrepreneurial Equity Partners and portfolio company Thrive Foods on the acquisition of Groneweg Group.
- Advising Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS), a Marlin Equity Partners portfolio company, on its strategic merger with Appsbroker Ltd, a leading digital transformation consultancy.
- Advising Asolvi on the acquisition of Dr. Herwig Computer & Systemberatung GmbH.
- Advising Hydro on the acquisition of Hueck group and its building systems and extrusions business.
- Advising Borromin on the acquisition of EBERLE Controls GmbH.
- Advising Triton on the acquisition of Kälte Eckert.
- Advising Goodyear on the acquisition of Reifen Burkhardt.
- Advising DBAG on its acquisition of akquinet and two data processing centers.