Dr. Joy Sievers is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown’s Frankfurt office. She joined Mayer Brown in 2022.
Joy focuses on advising private equity investors and corporate entities on German and cross-border M&A transactions. Her practice covers both the buy-side and sell side of acquisitions as well as co-investments and management participations.
Areas of Focus
- Advising Borromin on the acquisition of EBERLE Controls GmbH.
- Advising Triton on the acquisition of Kälte Eckert.
- Advising Goodyear on acquisition of Reifen Burkhardt.
- Advising DBAG on its acquisition of akquinet and two data processing centers.
PhD in Law, University of Freiburg
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Higher Regional Court Frankfurt am Main
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Frankfurt am Main; German American Chamber of Commerce, New York
First State Law Examination, University of Heidelberg
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany