Join Mayer Brown on April 6, 2021, for our Carbon Capture Use and Sequestration Boot Camp – from Feasibility to Execution. This comprehensive, interactive event will discuss the CCUS market, how to qualify for the Section 45Q tax credit, how to finance and structure CCUS projects, and the underlying commercial contracts that will be vital to the success of the project. Topics include:
- General Overview of ESG, Energy Transition, and the Role of CCUS
- CCUS Opportunities for Multiple Stakeholders
- Section 45Q Tax Credits
- Traditional and Alternative Financing and Attracting Capital Overview
- Tax Equity Financing
- Equipment Acquisition and Facility Access Arrangements
- Transportation of CO2 from the Emissions Source to its End Use
- CO2 Storage Land Rights and Other Considerations / EOR
Download the Agenda
CLE credit is applied for and pending.
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the webinar by selecting “Get the Recording”, and we will send you a link to the webinar recording and related slide deck shortly after the broadcast date. Please note that to receive CLE credit, you must attend the live program; you will not be eligible for CLE credit based on listening to the recording.
10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EDT
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. CDT
8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. MDT
7:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. PDT
For additional information, please contact Yvonne Bena at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 713 238 2711.