The United Kingdom finally exited the European Union on January 31, 2020 … what does that mean? What will happen next and how should businesses plan for the future? Join Mayer Brown LLP’s Chris Chapman, Chris Roberts, Patrick Scholl, Paulette Vander Schueren and Marcel P. Hörauf to hear more about this important issue. During this briefing, they will discuss:
- The current state of Brexit and any recent developments;
- Implications of Brexit for financial markets and global securities laws;
- The implications of Brexit for relations between the UK and the US, including the potential impact on trans-Atlantic business;
- The different perspectives on Brexit from the EU and UK, how they differ and why that is important; and
- COVID-19 and how it impacts Brexit, including any impact on the timetable for the next stages of Brexit.