Admitted to the Paris Bar, Louis Nayberg is an associate in the Tax practice of the Paris office.
His practice focuses mainly on international and domestic taxation. He assists multinational groups of companies as well as investment funds, and in particular all tax aspects of domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, assets financings and group restructurings.
He also provides general tax advice to companies and their managers, and has experience in the field of tax controversy.
In addition to his native French, he is fluent in English.
- Advising Patrick Drahi’s BidFair on acquisition of Sotheby’s.
- Advised the management of Primonial, one of the French leaders in asset management for individuals, on their minority investment in the group, in the context of the purchase of a majority shareholding by the private equity fund Bridgepoint (with Crédit Mutuel Arkéa also retaining a minority stake).
- Advised Coalition Media Group in the structuring of its acquisition of the press media L’étudiant and other BtoB related media activities from SFR.
- Advised Euronext, the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, on an irrevocable all-cash offer, amounting to €510 M, to LCH.Clearnet Group Limited (“LCH.Clearnet Group”) and London Stock Exchange Group plc (“LSEG”) to acquire LCH.Clearnet SA (“Clearnet”).
- Advised Altice NV on tax and structuring aspects of the IPO and NYSE Listing of its US affiliate Altice USA.
- Advised private equity fund Weinberg Capital Partners on the sale of Groupe Balitrand, a company specialized in construction equipment, along with Omnes Capital and the managers to Ciffreo Bona.
- Advised Altice on the progressive acquisition of SFR free float and its subsequent delisting.
- Advised the Comexposium group (held by Charterhouse) on the structuring of the full (cashless) refinancing of its external debt.
- Advised Altice NV and SFR Group on an exchange offer for SFR shares targeting the 22.5% free-float not yet owned by Altice. The transaction values SFR at approximately 11 billion Euros.
- Advised Comexposium on its acquisition of SIAL.
- Advised Almus Capital and Mount Kellet in connection with the sale of Sofitel Le Faubourg.
- Advised SFR Numericable on the structuring of the refinancing of its Senior debt and Notes.
- Advised the French Telecom group Numéricable - SFR on the structuring of its acquisition of Altice Media Group France.
- Advised the French Telecom group Numéricable - SFR on the structuring of the acquisition of Altice's stake in Next Radio TV.
- Advised private equity fund Alpha Private Equity on its acquisition of Feu Vert, a French car repair retail group.
- Advised Altice on the structuring of its acquisition of Cablevision Systems corporation for 17,7b$.
- Advised Altice and SFR Group in a Public Tender Offer.
HEC Business School, HEC Master in Management - Grande Ecole Degree
Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne, Masters 1 & 2 in Business and tax law