The 2023 edition of World Trademark Review (WTR) 1000 recognized Mayer Brown’s global Intellectual Property practice and ranked the firm in Brazil, [Tauil & Chequer (T&C), in association with Mayer Brown], China and Special Administrative Regions (SARs): Hong Kong, Germany and United States (US): Illinois, New York and National categories. The firm was also “Recommended” in the International category.
The guide recognized 13 lawyers in six jurisdictions:
- Cristiane Manzueto and Eduardo Maccari Telles (Brazil);
- Amita Haylock, Gabriela Kennedy and Michelle G. W. Yee (China and SARs: Hong Kong);
- Christoph Crützen, Konstantin von Werder and Ulrich Worm (Germany);
- Guy Barcelona, Richard Assmus and Kristine Young (US: Illinois)
- A. John P. Mancini (US: New York); and
- Michael Adams (US: National).
WTR 1000 is a guide that identifies the top trademark professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. It focuses exclusively on trademark practice and has established itself as the ‘go-to’ resource for those seeking world-class legal trademark expertise.