Legal 500 EMEA 2022
"Julien Haure is the best French employment attorney I have worked with. He has obtained great results for us."
Admitted to the Paris Bar, Julien is a partner in the Employment & Benefits practice group of the Paris office.
Julien has many years' experience as an employment law advisor and has developed significant expertise in complex employment and collective action matters, such as shut down of activity, reorganizations implying reduction in force plans (including social plans), negotiation with unions and employee representative bodies, implementation of collective agreements, sensitive litigations, etc.).
Julien also focuses on the management of top executives’ situations (management packages, retirement schemes, delegation of power, mobility and terminations). He represents his clients in court for litigation matters.
Over the past years, Julien has become the go-to-advisor of several Californian tech-companies, who are leaders in their market. As such he has assisted them in solving their trickiest French employment law issues and, based on his experience, he regularly organizes French employment law training sessions focusing on business-oriented solutions and tips.
Julien has been recognized as one of the “Next Generation Partners” in the Employment practice by Legal 500 EMEA since 2020. According to his clients and other independent sources “Julien Haure understands multinational companies’ business needs and urgencies.” He co-leads a team which “always provides accurate and useful advice that takes into account the companies’ peculiarities and their environment” and which “suggests win-win solutions.” This team is quoted as "the best employment team I have worked with in France. Practical, creative, very efficient." by Legal 500.
In addition to his native French, Julien is fluent in English.
- Advised the leader of data-storage solutions in implementing the reorganization of their activity implying the implementation of social plans and represented them in collective litigation.
- Advised one of the leader in visual computing technologies in shutting down its activity in France.
- Advised a top US group in the cable management for the shut down of their activity in France and represented them in class action litigation.
- Advised a US Tech company in the divestiture of one of its main activity implying TUPE transfer.
- Advised and represented one of the world leader in the Business Aviation in complex and high sensitive litigation matters against their pilots.
- Due diligence assistance for the account of the potential purchaser of an activity to be sold by one of the Aircraft manufacturers leader in the world.
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master 2 in Social law
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master 1 in Political Science
- Julien Haure has been ranked in the “Next generation partners” category. Legal 500 EMEA (2022)
- "Julien Haure is the best French employment attorney I have worked with. He has obtained great results for us." Legal 500 EMEA (2022)
- The team co-lead by Julien Haure is quoted by clients as "They are the best employment team I have worked with in France. Practical, creative, very efficient." Legal 500 EMEA (2022)
- Julien Haure has been ranked in the “Next generation partners” category. Legal 500 EMEA (2021)
- "Julien Haure is practical, efficient, and an excellent problem solver. Delivers outstanding results in a cost-effective manner." Legal 500 EMEA (2021)
- Julien Haure has been ranked in the “Next generation partners” category. Legal 500 EMEA (2020)
- "Dedicated to his clients, with a great tactical sense. Julien is able to think outside of the box and always provides reliable and creative advice". Legal 500 EMEA (2020)