Banking & Finance, Global Trade Finance
Ravi focuses on a number of areas of banking and finance law. He has gained experience in a wide range of complex, cross-border and domestic financing transactions, including receivables financing and asset based lending transactions, as well as leveraged finance and trade finance transactions. Ravi represents banks, financial institutions, sponsors and corporates.
Ravi joined Mayer Brown in 2015.
- Advised Natixis and BNP Paribas on the refinancing of Data4.
- Listed as a Rising star, key lawyer and Next Generation Partner for Asset Based Lending, "Ravi Amin provides commercial and business-sensitive advice." He is a "market-leading individual and provides consistently excellent and timely advice. He is so good that we consider him an extension of our team based on how well he understands our business." "Ravi Amin went above and beyond to close out a multi-jurisdictional transaction against challenging counterparties. He was in full command of all the detail and commercial considerations of a complex negotiation and earned the trust of all parties on the transaction." Ravi is also listed as a key lawyer for Banking Lending: Investment Grade Debt and Syndicated Loans. "Ravi Amin’s ability to explain complex legal concepts in a clear and concise manner, combined with his intimate knowledge of the ABL market, means that he has quickly become a trusted advisor for us." Legal 500
- Senior associate Ravi Amin continues to grow his standing in the market among lenders, as a result of his aptitude and confidence at handling complex cross-border mandates and his "innate ability to explain very complex legal concepts in layman's terms". He is noted for his "very nifty and effective advice" for banks, sponsors and corporates. "... and Ravi Amin are senior associates who have great technical knowledge and the ability to run transactions on their own". "The exceptional Ravi Amin is a very practical individual – he has an innate ability to explain very complex legal concepts in layman’s terms which any non-lawyer could understand with very good use of real-life examples as a case in point." Legal 500: Asset Based Lending
- University of London, LPC
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LLB
- England und Wales