"Ravi Amin provides commercial and business-sensitive advice." He is a "market-leading individual and provides consistently excellent and timely advice. He is so good that we consider him an extension of our team based on how well he understands our business."Legal 500 2024, Next Generation Partner
Ravi Amin is a partner in the Banking & Finance practice of the London office and is listed as a ‘Rising Star’ by Legal 500 2023.
Ravi focuses on a number of areas of banking and finance law. He has gained experience in a wide range of complex, cross-border and domestic financing transactions, including receivables financing and asset based lending transactions, as well as leveraged finance and trade finance transactions. Ravi represents banks, financial institutions, sponsors and corporates.
Ravi joined Mayer Brown in 2015.
- Advised Natixis and BNP Paribas on the refinancing of Data4.
University of London, LPC
London School of Economics and Political Science, LLB
- England and Wales
- Listed as a key lawyer and Next Generation Partner for Asset Based Lending, ‘Ravi Amin provides commercial and business-sensitive advice.’ He is a 'market-leading individual and provides consistently excellent and timely advice. He is so good that we consider him an extension of our team based on how well he understands our business.’ Ravi is also listed as a key lawyer for Banking Lending: Investment Grade Debt and Syndicated Loans. Legal 500 2024
- Listed as a 'Rising star' and under 'Other key lawyers',‘Ravi Amin went above and beyond to close out a multi-jurisdictional transaction against challenging counterparties. He was in full command of all the detail and commercial considerations of a complex negotiation and earned the trust of all parties on the transaction.’ ‘Ravi Amin’s ability to explain complex legal concepts in a clear and concise manner, combined with his intimate knowledge of the ABL market, means that he has quickly become a trusted advisor for us.’ Legal 500 2023
- Listed as a 'Rising star' and under 'Other key lawyers', senior associate Ravi Amin continues to grow his standing in the market among lenders, as a result of his aptitude and confidence at handling complex cross-border mandates and his 'innate ability to explain very complex legal concepts in layman's terms'. ‘The exceptional Ravi Amin is a very practical individual – he has an innate ability to explain very complex legal concepts in layman’s terms which any non-lawyer could understand with very good use of real-life examples as a case in point.’ Legal 500 2022 (asset based lending).
- Recommended and listed under 'Other key lawyers' and 'Rising Stars' by Legal 500 2021 (asset based lending).
- Listed under 'Other key lawyers' by Legal 500 2020 (bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans).
- Listed under 'Other key lawyers' and 'Rising Stars' by Legal 500 2020 (asset based lending).
- Senior associate Ravi Amin is noted for his ‘very nifty and effective advice’ for banks, sponsors and corporates. '... and Ravi Amin are senior associates who have great technical knowledge and the ability to run transactions on their own'. Legal 500 2020 (Asset based lending).