We are pleased to announce the date of our in-person Eighth Annual Supply Chain and Working Capital Finance Seminar in New York—Tuesday, April 25.
Please plan to join us for this full-day program, which includes a continental breakfast, lunch and closing cocktail reception and offers a minimum of 6.0 hours of CLE credits.
Mayer Brown lawyers from around the world will discuss the latest business and legal developments in the receivables and payables finance market. Topics will include:
- Just in time/just in case inventory finance
- Distress situations—case studies and advice
- Securitization and other leveraging strategies for trade assets
- Best practices for implementing seller-centric trade receivables facilities through intermediary platforms and sponsors
- An in-depth discussion of payment undertakings