Listed as a Rising Star, Ravi is noted for his 'very nifty and effective advice'Legal 500 2020
Ravi Amin is a senior associate in the Banking & Finance practice of the London office.
Ravi focuses on a number of areas of banking and finance law. He has gained experience in a wide range of complex, cross-border and domestic financing transactions, including receivables financing and asset based lending transactions, as well as leveraged finance and trade finance transactions. Ravi represents banks, financial institutions, sponsors and corporates.
Ravi joined Mayer Brown in 2015.
- Advised Natixis and BNP Paribas on the refinancing of Data4.
University of London, LPC
London School of Economics and Political Science, 法学学士
- Recommended and listed under 'Other key lawyers' and 'Rising Stars' by Legal 500 2021 (asset based lending).
- Listed under 'Other key lawyers' by Legal 500 2020 (bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans).
- Listed under 'Other key lawyers' and 'Rising Stars' by Legal 500 2020 (asset based lending).
- Senior associate Ravi Amin is noted for his ‘very nifty and effective advice’ for banks, sponsors and corporates. '... and Ravi Amin are senior associates who have great technical knowledge and the ability to run transactions on their own'. Legal 500 2020 (Asset based lending).