Marion Minard has acted on a large number of LBOs and corporate financing transactions on the French and European market.
Clients rely on Marion to structure, negotiate and close structured finance transactions (unitranche bonds, all senior debt and senior/mezzanine structure) in the context of leverage finance acquisitions or corporate finance deals.
She represents a wide range of clients in the private equity industry including sponsors, debt funds and company groups.
Investment banks also turn to Marion to achieve client’s business goals having a very pragmatic and engaging approach to clients. She reaches best outcomes for the client making easier the process of closing a finance transaction.
Clients served by Marion include Eurazeo, Naxicap Partners and Waterland Private Equity.
- Waterland Private Equity, in the financing of its participation in Groupe Ipsilon. Waterland Private Equity in the financing of their buy-and-build growth strategy: Cabinet Nony, Lecomte & Partners, IP Hills.
- IDI, a leading private equity investor, on a senior and mezzanine LBO financing. IDI acquired a minority stake in Natural Grass, intervened both on the senior syndicated loan composed of a pool of international credit institutions and the mezzanine bonds issue arranged by Access Capital Partners.
- Hivest Capital Partners, in the structuring of the financing aspects of its acquisition, alongside the managers, of the group FACE.
- Hivest Capital in the structuring of a three levels financing in the context of the acquisition of Agora Technologies. The senior financing included the implementation of CSR criteria and objectives. Hivest Capital in the financing of Agora Technologies’ growth taking an active part in the financing of the acquisition of The Placemakers.
- Advised Eurazeo and the Grape Hospitality hotel platform on its mortgage facility extension related to its 86 hotels owned and operated in France and 6 other European countries.
- Eurazeo, in the financing of its acquisition of a majority stake of more than 60% in Wiismile group’s capital Eurazeo in the negotiation of a syndicated loan arranged by international credit institutions.
- Cristal Union, in the structuration and negotiation of a €1.0 billion ($1.12 billion) refinancing.
- ICG, in the financing of the acquisition of a majority stake in Infra Group (on its fourth LBO).
- Ardian and Naxicap Partners on the leveraged financing acquisition of Emera Group.
- Consortium of investment firms formed by Sagard, BPIfrance and TowerBrook in the majority acquisition of Sabena technics’ capital.
- Bridgepoint, on the leveraged financing acquisition of Anaveo.
- Montefiore Investment, in the structuring and closing of the LBO acquisition of Ensio (formerly Sade Telecom).
- Argos Wityu, in the negotiation of a debt to acquire the majority of Talentia Software’s capital,
- Naxicap Partners in structuring and closing the financing of majority stake in Eureka Education finance a large number of build ups through Europe.
- Naxicap Partners and Altarès in the implementation of a unitranche refinancing arranged by H.I.G. WhiteHorse.
- Sagard, in the context of the financing of the acquisition of Nutrisens.
- Quilvest Capital Partners on the financing of the acquisition of EDH.
英国伦敦国王学院, LLM in International Financial Law
ESSEC, Advanced Master in International Business Law and Management
Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne, Master in International and Economic Law
Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne, Double degree in French and Spanish law