Admitted to the Paris Bar and Madrid Bar, Marion Minard is counsel in the Banking & Finance practice of the Paris office.
Marion regularly advises on structuring, negotiating and setting up of structured finance transactions (unitranche, all senior and senior/mezzanine) particularly in the context of acquisition leverage finance or corporate finance. She advises on distressed finance related to indebtedness restructuring. She also acts for leading investment funds and company groups.
In addition to her native French, Marion is fluent in English and Spanish.
Areas of Focus
- Advised Ardian and Naxicap Partners on the financing aspects in connection with the acquisition of Group Emera.
- Advised Elis group on the private placing financing of bonds issued by Elis SA (USPP financing).
- Advised the consortium formed by Sagard, BPI and TowerBrook on the acqusition of Sabena technics.
- Advised My Media Group and its shareholder LBO France with respect to the financing aspects of the acquisition of New Business (France) and Peak Ace (Germany).
- Advised a Lone Star affiliated company and Générale Continentale Investissements (GCI) in the context of the financing of the acquisition, from MACSF, of an office building of approximately 12.000 sqm located in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, the former headquarter of the Lafarge-Holcim company.
- Advised Sagard, Bpifrance and Towerbrooks on the corporate, finance and tax aspects of the acquisition of Sabena technics
- Advised Group Elis on the private placing financing of bonds issued by Elis SA (USPP financing)
- Advised My Media Group and its shareholder LBO France on the financing aspects (mezzanine and senior debt) of the acquisitions of New Business and Peak Ace
- Advised the private equity fund Eurazeo on the acquisition of Grape hospitality –a portfolio of hotels - from Accor and other real estate Advised investment funds.
- Advised Elis SA, on the financial aspects of a $1.92 billion acquisition (IPO) made by Elis for Berendsen PLC securities, a British leader in linen and laundry services.
- Advised the private equity fund LBO France on the acquisition of group My media (specialized in media strategies).
- Advised the real estate and investment fund Colony Capital on the acquisition of a portfolio of mortgage-backed securities from an international bank and restructuring of each.
- Advised the private equity fund Bridgepoint on the acquisition of groupe CIR (specialized on renovating old buildings located in city hearts) from its founders.
- Advised the private equity fund Quilvest along with BPI France investissements and the management on the acquisition of Sogetrel, an integrator of telecoms networks infrastructures, from Equistone Partners, Idinvest Partners, Ardian and Capzanine.
- Advised the private equity fund Milestone Asset Management on the acquisition and financing of a building for offices and commercial use located on Washington street in Paris (Champs-Elysées neighborhood).
- Advised the private equity fund Activa Capital on the acquisition of groupe Etienne (specialized in design and print of wine labels).
- Advised groupe Ludendo (specialized in toys business) on the restructuring of its financial indebtedness in the context of a conciliation procedure.
- Advised the private equity fund LBO France on the acquisition of RG Safety (specialized in personal protective equipment) from Abenex.
- Advised private equity Bridgepoint on the acquisition of groupe Anaveo (specialized in video surveillance systems).
- Advised a group of individuals on the sale of a 28.000 m² building located Place Vendôme in Paris, for offices and commercial use, from Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM).
- Advised groupe Elis specialized in linen and laundry services on the restructuring of its financial indebtedness prior to its IPO.
- Advised the real estate and investment fund Colony Capital on the financing of groupe Akerys Promotion (specialized in real estate and rental investment in particular).
- Advised Elis SA on the refinancing of the group existing debt and financing of the need for working capital.
- Advised the private equity fund 21 Centrale Partners on the acquisition of Daltys (specialized in drinks automated distribution, coffee shops, sale of coffee and accessories).
- Advised Cristal Union, agribusiness group among the first European producers of sugar and alcohol) on the refinancing of its indebtedness.
- Advised the private equity fund Quilvest on the acquisition of Groupe Aries Rhône -Alpes by Concorde Education (High school in digital design).
- Advised groupe Accueil (particularly specialized in housing promotion and estate management) on its indebtedness refinancing.
- Advised Prosol (Grand Frais), food distribution brand, and its founder on the shareholding investment of Sagard and Siparex regarding financial aspects (Senior and PIK) of the transaction.
- Advised groupe Crouzet on the refinancing of the group existing indebtedness (specialized in automation components dedicated to a large variety of applications).
- Advised groupe Daltys on the acquisition of groupe Maxi Coffee (specialized in the sale of automated coffee machines).
- Advised groupe Anaveo on the refinancing of the group existing indebtedness (specialized in video surveillance systems).
King's College London, LLM in International Financial Law
ESSEC, Advanced Master in International Business Law and Management
Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne, Master in International and Economic Law
Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne, Double degree in French and Spanish law