Wolfgang Löffler is an associate in the Corporate practice in Mayer Brown’s Düsseldorf office. Wolfgang advises on a broad range of domestic and cross-border corporate and M&A transactions, including general questions on corporate law, corporate governance matters and financing.
During his legal clerkship, Wolfgang worked, inter alia, for the Chamber of Commerce in New Delhi in the field of commercial mediation.
- Advising Hydro on the acquisition of Hueck group and its building systems and extrusions business.
- Advising Avedon on the acquisition of a shareholding in FormMed HealthCare AG.
- Advising on sale of majority stake in Theobald Software.
- Advising INDUS Holding AG on the sale of WIESAUPLAST Group.
- Advising Turck duotec Holding on the sale of TSL-ESCHA to MAFELEC TEAM.
12 月 06 日2021 年
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Düsseldorf
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, New Delhi and Munich
法学硕士, University of Cape Town
First State Law Examination, University of Bayreuth
Additional degree in economics for lawyers, University of Bayreuth