Clients turn to Wolfgang Löffler for advice on national and international companies, as well as private equity investors on a broad range of domestic and cross-border corporate and M&A transactions, including general questions on corporate law, corporate governance matters and financing.
During his legal clerkship, Wolfgang worked, inter alia, for the Chamber of Commerce in New Delhi in the field of commercial mediation.
Clients he has served include Avedon Capital Partners and INDUS.
- Entrepreneurial Equity Partners and portfolio company Thrive Foods on acquisition of Groneweg Group.
- INDUS on sale of SCHÄFER Group to Callista Portfolio Holding.
- Hydro on the acquisition of Hueck group and its building systems and extrusions business.
- Avedon on the acquisition of a shareholding in FormMed HealthCare AG.
- On sale of majority stake in Theobald Software.
- INDUS Holding AG on the sale of WIESAUPLAST Group.
- Turck duotec Holding on the sale of TSL-ESCHA to MAFELEC TEAM.
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Düsseldorf
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, New Delhi and Munich
University of Cape Town, Master of Laws
University of Bayreuth, First State Law Examination
University of Bayreuth, Additional degree in economics for lawyers
- Düsseldorf, Germany