Kelly B. Kramer
白领犯罪辩护及合规, 诉讼及争议解决, 银行及金融诉讼
Kelly Kramer is a partner in our Washington DC office and a co-chair of the firm’s Global Investigations & White Collar Defense practice. He represents companies and individuals in criminal cases and government investigations. Kelly has served as lead trial counsel in high-profile criminal cases, including multi-week trials against a former member of Congress and the president of one of the largest labor unions in the United States. He also conducts internal investigations on behalf of major companies, including management consulting firms, private equity funds, pharmaceutical companies, telecommunication companies, defense contractors, media companies and lobbying firms.
- Representing environmental services company in World Bank investigation relating to Latin American procurement project.
- Represented one of the world’s largest private equity funds in due diligence involving a portfolio company’s operations in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Represented a senior vice president of a global engineering consulting firm against FCPA charges arising out of conduct in India and Vietnam.
- Represented multiple senior employees of a global tobacco company in an FCPA investigation involving conduct in Greece, Brazil, and Kyrgyzstan.
- Represented a global telecommunications firm in investigating and resolving potential FCPA issues arising out of its operations in Brazil.
- University of Pennsylvania, 法律博士, 优等成绩
- The College of William & Mary, BA, cum laude
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- American Bar Association, Criminal Justice Section
- Member of the Edward Bennett Williams American Inn of Court
- Member of The Barristers in Washington DC