Ana Hadnes Bruder
知识产权, 网络安全及数据隐私, 欧盟《一般数据保护条例》
Clients turn to Ana Hadnes Bruder for strategic advice in data privacy and cybersecurity matters, including preparing for and reacting to cyber-attacks, assessing and making required data breach notifications, and analyzing data protection implications of new products and tools.
Corporations also benefit from Ana's experience in artificial intelligence (AI) matters, her comprehensive approach to the intersection of AI, privacy and cybersecurity, as well as the proposed regulatory requirements around AI. Ana assists clients with governance best practices and AI risk management frameworks. Additionally, clients seek out Ana’s counsel on technology transactions including cloud services, data and software licensing agreements, SaaS agreements, software development projects, e-commerce, and related cybersecurity and data privacy questions.
International clients, in particular, look to Ana for advice, as she has served as legal counsel in Brazil, France and Germany.
Data Privacy, Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence
- A global bank on privacy notification obligations following a third-party breach.
- A leading private equity firm in Europe on proposed AI regulatory frameworks in the EU, APAC and the US, including insights on how to spot, assess and mitigate AI risk and recommended early compliance steps.
- A leading global provider of technology solutions on preparing an AI impact assessment questionnaire to assess and document risks relating to AI systems as well as broader compliance with proposed regulatory frameworks in the US and the EU.
- A provider of cybersecurity solutions in cybersecurity and privacy matters, including with regard to new cybersecurity and data transfer requirements, conducting a cybersecurity tabletop exercise with the Board and executive management and offering privacy training.
- A global provider of equipment, systems and digital solutions in the railway industry following a ransomware attack, including data review and notifications to 12 data protection authorities.
- A global aviation company following a ransomware attack, including data review and notifications to four data protection authorities.
- A US car manufacturer on the regulatory and privacy framework impacting its connected vehicles project in 18 jurisdictions in Europe, Middle East, South America and Asia.
- LLM thesis “Recognition and execution of arbitral awards in Germany and Brazil” graded summa cum laude.
- Scholarship of the Stiftung der Hessischen Rechtsanwaltschaft.
- Master 2 Professionnel Droit du commerce international, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne – cum laude.
- Scholarship of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Bourse d’Excellence Eiffel.
- University of Frankfurt, 法学硕士
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 法学硕士, International Business Law
- University of São Paulo (USP)
- Université Lumière Lyon 2, Academic exchange program
- Deutsch-Brasilianische Juristenvereinigung (DBJV)
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein (DAV)