Ana Hadnes Bruder is an associate in the Intellectual Property and Litigation & Dispute Resolution practices of the Frankfurt office.
Ana is a registered lawyer in Germany and Brazil and has nearly ten years of international experience as legal counsel. Ana advises clients in intellectual property and information technology law, with a focus on data privacy matters. She also represents clients in litigation and arbitration procedures involving commercial, intellectual property, liability and antitrust matters.
Before joining Mayer Brown, Ana gained experience representing foreign clients in judicial proceedings in Brazil and also worked as in-house counsel for a leading French company in Paris.
University of Frankfurt, LLM
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, LLM, International Business Law
University of São Paulo
Université Lumière Lyon 2, Academic exchange program
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Deutsch-Brasilianische Juristenvereinigung (DBJV)
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein (DAV)
- LLM thesis “Recognition and execution of arbitral awards in Germany and Brazil” graded summa cum laude (in German, 2013).
- Scholarship of the Stiftung der Hessischen Rechtsanwaltschaft (2012-2013).
- Master 2 Professionnel Droit du commerce international, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne – cum laude (2010).
- Scholarship of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Bourse d’Excellence Eiffel (2009-2010).