Her recent representations include:
- An ad hoc steering committee representing more than 30 bank lenders and credit support providers in Europe and Asia to the Hong Kong-listed Genting Hong Kong Limited’s cruise, ship construction, gaming operation and associated businesses in connection with its US$3.5 billion debt restructuring. The restructuring involved various syndicated and bilateral facilities and new funding from Wirtschaftsstabilisierungsfonds (WSF), the economic stabilization funds set up by the German government during the pandemic.
- Maybank (Malayan Banking Berhad), one of the primary bank creditors of the debtor group in connection with its negotiations with Pacific Andes and its security and enforcement options. The matter involves a debt restructuring and sale at the upper section of the capital structure and proceedings to recover Maybank's loans through Chapter 11 in the U.S. and proceedings in Singapore, Bermuda and the British Virgin Islands.
- A fifteen-financial creditors group representing all major banking creditors to a global energy services and solutions provider, which trades in over 20 countries such as China, Australia and the United States, in connection with its debt restructuring.
- A major bank based in Hong Kong as arranger and agent, in respect of certain syndicated loan facilities made available to a Hong Kong-listed leading property developer headquartered in China.
- A major bank based in Hong Kong in respect of the default of a certain loan facility made available to a Hong Kong-listed leading investment holding company, which mainly engages in property development.
- A leading corporate trust services provider as trustee in connection with the issuance of US$300,000,000 10.875% Senior Notes due 2023, which are senior obligations of Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd. and guaranteed by certain of their existing subsidiaries.
- A leading corporate trust services provider as trustee, notes collateral agent and common collateral agent in connection with the issuance of US$500,000,000 5.55% Senior Notes due 2025 and US$450,000,000 5.95% Senior Notes due 2026 issued by Greenko Solar (Mauritius) Limited and guaranteed on a senior basis by Greenko Energy Holdings.