Employment & Benefits, Global Mobility & Migration, Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
Vanessa Klesy represents national and international clients in all individual and collective employment law matters, including the preparation, conclusion and termination of employment and service agreements; business and workforce restructurings; outsourcing transactions; employee leasing; and mergers and acquisitions. She also advises clients on global employee mobility and diversity matters.
- Powerfleet on the acquisition of Movingdots from Swiss Re.
- HOERBIGER on the acquisition of JOHNSON MATTHEY Piezo Products GmbH.
- Lear Corporation, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, on the acquisition of I.G. Bauerhin (IGB).
- Aptos on the sale of its supply chain management business unit to TESISQUARE®
- Lear Corporation on acquisition of Kongsberg Automotive’s Interior Comfort Systems Business Unit.
- Media and digital marketing communications company regarding labor law and works constitution matters.
- German subsidiary of an international automotive supplier on labor law matters, including data protection, works constitution and collective employment law matters.
- Çelebi in connection with the acquisition of an airport service company in Germany.
- One of the world's leading companies in the agro science and crop industry on the migration of employee data and on the implementation of a Whistleblower Hotline.
- "Often recommended" for Employment law – JUVE Handbook
- "Prepares the legal question in an understandable way" (client) – JUVE Handbook
- Second State Law Examination (bar exam)
- Legal Clerkship (Referendariat)
Bad Kreuznach, Mainz, Frankfurt am Main
- First State Law Examination
- University of Mainz
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany