Vanessa Klesy represents national and international clients in all individual and collective employment law matters, including the preparation, conclusion and termination of employment and service agreements; business and workforce restructurings; outsourcing transactions; employee leasing; and mergers and acquisitions. She also advises clients on global employee mobility and diversity matters.
In addition, German and multinational companies rely on Vanessa’s counsel on employee data protection matters (the protection of personal data, especially with regard to cross border flows of personal data and the use of IT systems for personnel, and the implementation of compliance systems, including whistleblowing hotlines).
She is a Certified Employment Law Expert (Fachanwältin für Arbeitsrecht).
- Powerfleet on the acquisition of Movingdots from Swiss Re.
- HOERBIGER on the acquisition of JOHNSON MATTHEY Piezo Products GmbH.
- Lear Corporation, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, on the acquisition of I.G. Bauerhin (IGB).
- Aptos on the sale of its supply chain management business unit to TESISQUARE®
- Lear Corporation on acquisition of Kongsberg Automotive’s Interior Comfort Systems Business Unit.
- Media and digital marketing communications company regarding labor law and works constitution matters.
- German subsidiary of an international automotive supplier on labor law matters, including data protection, works constitution and collective employment law matters.
- Çelebi in connection with the acquisition of an airport service company in Germany.
- One of the world's leading companies in the agro science and crop industry on the migration of employee data and on the implementation of a Whistleblower Hotline.
Certified Employment Law Expert
Internship in a major domestic law firm, Birmingham, UK
Second State Law Examination (bar exam)
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat)
Bad Kreuznach, Mainz, Frankfurt am Main
First State Law Examination
University of Mainz
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- "Often recommended" for Employment law – JUVE Handbook
- "Prepares the legal question in an understandable way" (client) – JUVE Handbook