Teresa Gerhold is an associate in the Düsseldorf office of Mayer Brown's Antitrust practice.
Teresa advises on a wide range of German and European antitrust and competition law, including complex merger control proceedings and antitrust investigations before German and European authorities. She also advises on State Aid, general compliance matters as well as foreign investment matters. Teresa has worked with clients on matters involving several jurisdictions across Europe and worldwide. She has previously been seconded to the London office, extending her international experience.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Teresa has worked for a renowned international law firm in Düsseldorf.
- Advising HOERBIGER on the acquisition of JOHNSON MATTHEY Piezo Products GmbH.
- Advising DBAG on its acquisition of akquinet and two data processing centers.
- Advised Lange-HANSA-Holding and ULM Management on the sale of HANSA-HEEMANN to Refresco.
- Advised Aurubis in a complex phase 2 EU merger proceeding in relation to the acquisition of Metallo Group.
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf
King's College London, Mater of Laws (LLM)
First State Law Examination, University of Heidelberg
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- German Association of Antitrust Lawyers