Welcome to the latest edition of Focus on Latin America, a quarterly publication edited by Maria Alevras-Chen, where lawyers from across our Latin America practice cover key legal issues and developments driving the region’s major industries.
- A Spoonful of Sugar Helps the Medicine Go Down in Brazilian Debt Restructurings.
- Addressing Market Volatility by Using Production as a Financing Tool.
- The National Hydrogen Program and the Regulation (or Not) of Hydrogen in Brazil.
- Ariel Ramos on the Proposed Changes to Mexico’s Electric Industry Legislation and the Response from Investors.
- Mexico – CRE Fixes Maximum LP Gas Prices after SENER Issues Emergency Guideline.
Interchile $1.2 Billion Refinancing
Latin America Power & Overall Deal of the Year 2021,
Proximo, March 9, 2022
ESG Deal of the Year
LatinFinance, March 10, 2022