Authored & Edited by Charles E. Harris II
Litigators can only increase their fitness by staying abreast of emerging trends and incorporating them into their practices. In this publication, experienced litigator Charles E. Harris II—along with several Mayer Brown partners and associates—examines emerging trends that have made an impact across multiple areas of litigation, including advances in technology that have profoundly affected all areas of case strategy and litigation management. Harris and his team also explore the rising costs of litigation, developments in the law, and shifts in the regulatory policy environment in the midst of the Trump era.
Emerging Trends in Litigation Management presents valuable guidance from a diverse group of litigators on how they integrate emerging trends into their practices to best meet their clients’ needs.
- Litigation from the In-House Corporate Defendant’s Perspective
- Litigation from the Plaintiff’s Perspective
- Management of E-Data and E-Discovery
- Multidistrict Litigation
- Management of Class Actions
- Litigation Against the Federal Government
- Juror Perspectives on Litigation
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Cybersecurity and Privacy for Litigation Counsel
For more information about our team, please visit Mayer Brown's Litigation page.