Structured and Market-linked Product News for Inquiring Minds
REVERSEinquiries is Mayer Brown’s structured and market-linked products-focused newsletter. In this issue, we discuss:
- FINRA Reminds Dealers about Sales Obligations Relating to Oil-linked ETPs;
- The ARRC Releases a New Sample Termsheet for the SOFR Index and Follows Up on Its Spread Adjustment Consultation;
- FINRA Identifies Common Firm Practices in Preparing for Regulation Best Interest;
- Additional FAQs on FINRA Coronavirus Pandemic Relief; and
- NAIC Eliminates Filing Exemption for Principal Protected Securities.
If you have any questions about the matters addressed in this issue, please contact email@example.com.