REVERSEinquiries is Mayer Brown’s new structured and market-linked products-focused newsletter. In this issue, we discuss:
- Regulation Best Interest: Can Structured Products Conflicts Be Resolved?
- Investor Bulletin on Nontraditional Index Funds Covers Issues Familiar to Structured Products Investors
- Dividend Equivalent Regulations Still in Limbo for Transactions after 2018
- Responsibilities When Outsourcing to Third-Party Service Providers
- Make Sure That Your CDs Remain CDs
- Quantitative Suitability: A Changing Standard?
- FINRA Announces New Department of Enforcement Structure and Senior Leadership Team
- NYSE Proposes Change to the Definition of “Membership Organization” under Rule 2
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email