The rapid onset of COVID-19 in the UK and the US has led to a plethora of economic policy commitments to support business. This webinar provides an overview of the various support schemes implemented in the UK and the US. Specific topics include:
- UK facilities for small businesses including the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (“CBILS”);
- UK Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (aka Furlough Scheme);
- COVID Corporate Financing Facility (“CCFF”) and CP eligibility;
- Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) reforms and working capital assistance for UK listed companies;
- Proposed amendments to the UK insolvency law and other debt reforms; and
- Emergency relief measures in the US, including the Federal Reserve’s Paycheck Protection Program Liquidity Facility
For additional information, please contact Michael Kraines at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 212 506 2440.