As the deadline for IBOR replacement draws ever closer, our global derivatives team will be discussing IBOR transition and considerations to be borne in mind for market participants across a variety of products. Please join Mayer Brown partners Ed Parker and Patrick Scholl, counsel Nanak Keswani and Bradley Berman, and senior associate Emma Khoo for a discussion that will cover the following:
- Latest market updates on IBOR replacement
- Transition from EONIA under ISDA and DRV
- Issues and considerations for other structured products in the United States, including CMS rate-linked products
- Key issues when a loan or structured finance arrangement has an embedded swap
- Fallback considerations for legacy transactions
Mayer Brown’s Global Financial Markets Initiative helps clients deal with the legal and business challenges resulting from the ongoing turbulence in worldwide financial markets. By mobilizing the firm’s global resources from multiple practices and offices, the initiative provides clients with knowledgeable and timely counsel on a broad spectrum of their legal needs.