With various key regulatory changes fast approaching under EMIR Refit, please join Mayer Brown partner Ed Parker and senior associates Emma Khoo and Marcel Hörauf as they discuss what market participants will need to know in order to comply with the coming changes. Topics will include:
- Forthcoming changes to EMIR reporting as a result of EMIR Refit,
- Exemptions applicable as a result of EMIR Refit and notifications required,
- Operational considerations,
- Perspective from other jurisdictions,
- Forthcoming ESMA consultation deadlines regarding EMIR Refit,
- Updates on delayed Initial Margin implementation for phases 5 and 6, and
- Forthcoming reporting requirements under the SFTR.
For additional information, please contact GFM@mayerbrown.com.
Mayer Brown’s Global Financial Markets Initiative helps clients deal with the legal and business challenges resulting from the ongoing turbulence in worldwide financial markets. By mobilizing the firm’s global resources from multiple practices and offices, the initiative provides clients with knowledgeable and timely counsel on a broad spectrum of their legal needs.