Amid unprecedented market conditions, and with debt relief and stabilisation measures being introduced across the globe, please join Mayer Brown partners Ed Parker, Chris Arnold, Patrick Scholl and Matthew Kluchenek; counsel Nanak Keswani; and senior associate Emma Khoo as they discuss the following topics:
- What close-out issues apply in the current situation?
- What effect will stabilisation measures have on equity derivatives?
- Will credit derivatives protect against new debt relief measures?
- What COVID-19 relief is currently available in the US? What is the latest on the Commodity Futures Trading Commission’s position limits proposal?
- What can we expect to happen to the EU regulatory deadlines on the horizon?
For more information on Mayer Brown’s extensive resources in relation to COVID-19, please visit covid19.mayerbrown.com.
Mayer Brown’s Global Financial Markets Initiative helps clients deal with the legal and business challenges resulting from the ongoing turbulence in worldwide financial markets. By mobilizing the firm’s global resources from multiple practices and offices, the initiative provides clients with knowledgeable and timely counsel on a broad spectrum of their legal needs.