Please save the date for the Hot Topics in Life Sciences Law symposium, presented by Mayer Brown and the Center for Health & Pharmaceutical Law & Policy, Seton Hall Law School.
The symposium will explore emerging issues and legal trends impacting the life sciences industry, including:
- Recent increase in trade secret litigation
- Drug regulation and pricing
- Health care litigation and investigations
- Intersection of the “Internet of Things” and life sciences
- Disclosure issues for life sciences companies
Participants will include in-house counsel, academics, members of the judiciary, and industry representatives.
Thursday, February 27, 2020
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Program
Seton Hall University School of Law
One Newark Center
1109 Raymond Boulevard
Newark, NJ 07102
+1 973 642 8871
To register for this event, please visit the event website.