External Speaker Dr. Katja Kirchstein, Senior Advisor, German Derivatives Association (Deutscher Derivate Verband)
The year 2019 is characterized by many developments, especially the implementation of the new EU prospectus regulation by market participants. Moreover, the transition to electronic securities is approaching and sustainable finance becomes more important. What does this mean for issuers?
It is also worth to look into the market for banks refinancings and the transition of the TLAC and amended MREL-Standards in the CRR II and SRM II this summer.
Dr. Katja Kirchstein from the German Derivatives Association (Deutscher Derivate Verband) was our guest speaker on this day. She focusses on EU developments in the field of Sustainable Finance especially for (structured) retail bonds.
- The new Prospectus Regulation in the approval practice.
- The security of the future will be in electronic form.
- Green, sustainable or social: Current trends in the US and in Europe.
- SFOR, SONIA, ESTR bonds in the focus.
- The most important changes in CRR II and SRM II for MREL bank refinancing.