What makes an index an index? We will discuss, among other things:
- rule-based indices,
- the various definitions of indices,
- index governance and index rules
- discretion, the Advisers Act, and tax considerations,
- index descriptions and rulebooks,
- conflicts of interest and the IOSCO and ESMA guidance, and
- European benchmark regulation
CLE credit is pending. For more information or to register for this event, please register here.
Space is limited to 40 people; Press is not permitted.
Date: Monday, February 4, 2019
Registration: 8am-8:30am ET
Program: 8:30am-9:45am ET
Location: Mayer Brown, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020