Dušan Stojković, a New York-qualified lawyer, is a senior associate in the Capital Markets practice in Mayer Brown’s Frankfurt office.
Dušan advises issuers and investment banks on equity, debt (including high yield debt) and hybrid offerings.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2022, Dušan worked in the capital markets groups of international law firms in New York, London, Singapore and Frankfurt.
*not admitted in Germany
- Advised four syndicate banks, Bryan, Garnier & Co. (Sole Global Coordinator), Pareto Securities AS, Clarksons Platou Securities AS (Joint Bookrunners) and First Berlin Securities Brokerage GmbH (Placement Agent), on the successful EUR 30 million capital increase of Enapter AG*
- Advised KATEK SE and Hauck & Aufhäuser Privatbankiers AG as transaction counsel on the EUR 90.8 million initial public offering of KATEK SE on the regulated market (Prime Standard) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. *
- Advised Bryan, Garnier & Co on the EUR 20 million capital increase of Heidelberg Pharma AG*
- Advised Photon Energy N.V. and Bankhaus Scheich Wertpapierspezialist AG as transaction counsel on the issuance of EUR 55 million of 6.50% GREEN bonds due 2027; the corporate bonds were offered to bondholders of the existing 2017/2022 corporate bonds in the form of an exchange offer – a unique feature for this type of transaction*
- Advised HolidayCheck Group AG on its subscription rights capital increase of EUR 48 million*
- Advised shareholders GMPVC German Media Pool GmbH and Fashion Media Pool GmbH on the EUR 842 million IPO of ABOUT YOU Holding AG*
- Advised Mynaric AG and Hauck & Aufhäuser Privatbankiers AG as transaction counsel on its subscription rights capital increase of EUR 52.8 million*
(* At previous law firm.)
Harvard University, Juris Doctor
- New York